The OtterClam DAO contract is guarded by a gnosis safe multisig implementation. The OtterClam DAO gnosis safe address will hold all the treasury funds accumulated. As an example, the OtterClam DAO receives profit from every bond and LP transaction by contract design.
Below is the OtterClam gnosis safe, where the latest version represents the currently active address.
- Otter King(Founder): 0x63B0fB7FE68342aFad3D63eF743DE4A74CDF462B
- Dang(Dev): 0x1BE4BbAF1b232F5180F2d3306269F8E446bC0A4f
- d0c0q(Dev): 0x016bC76CD93b6e2E026bA3130B1DC30098Ebfe9E
- Epi(Community Lead): matic:0x9b1E7Ef890f60E6BA9c75dBc0bd30201C72d6788
- RougeAD(Treasury Manager): 0x7CB5D5802817b44c9AE92C379a0c0b143a4d702D
- mALc(Mod): matic:0x201d9E5C0f599bF3A2f565fE8F68cCe6A05db3f5
- QiDao: 0xc96ea79A32Ec5B74A25b15Bb331a03BcFF424d6D
The DAO contract is guarded by a 4 of 7 multi-sig policy. Requiring any transaction to make changes to the DAO must be approved by at least 4 stakeholders of the total 7 stakeholders within the multisig policy.